Al-Mizan Charitable Trust aims:
1. To promote and campaign for social justice, in all its forms, across the UK;
2. To deliver a fair and accountable system of grant-giving, based on individual need and circumstances;
3. To respond effectively to changing social, economic and political trends in the UK by directing funds towards the most deprived individuals and, where appropriate, with creativity and innovation;
4. To adhere to all recognised good practice models and quality standard measures;
5. To develop a culture of sustainable and responsible charitable giving, ensuring the rights of both the donor and the beneficiary.