Our vision is to create a sustainable fund that is able to continually invest in relieving suffering and breaking the vicious cycle of poverty. We want you to be part of our vision. For more details on how we are building a permanent endowment to support our work, click here.
There are many different ways in which you can support us:
1) You can make a one-off donation, or a regular donation online, via bank transfer or by cheque. Click here for more details. You can also include a pre-tax gift from your monthly pay-cheque. For more details about pay-roll giving click here.
2) Fundraise for free, using our wide range of online shopping and recycling services. For more details, click here.
3) We welcome capital gifts, which allow us to diversify our portfolio of assets and build our endowment. Click here for more details.
4) Donate company shares to the Trust. For more details about share-giving, click here.
5) Promote your company by sponsoring a grant, event or activity as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility scheme. We also accept in-kind donations from companies. Click here for more details.
6) After you have taken care of your family and friends, choose to leave a small legacy to the Trust. For legacy giving, click here.
7) Raise awareness of our activities within your social and professional networks and actively fundraise to make this vision a reality. We regularly organise fundraising events including gala dinners, sponsorship events and local events across the country. Keep yourself informed by joining our mailing list. Our latest events are advertised on our Events page here.
CAF Bank Ltd, 25 Kings Hill Avenue, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4JQ
Sort code: 40-52-40
Deposit Account Number: 00095718